The 9.0 earthquake that devastated northern Japan continues to have severe aftershocks. They are shocks in what clever physicist would ascribe to a type of space-time. It’s not about Star Trek stuff, or the time travel that fantasies love to use, but rather how one type of event starts a whole series of other events along a different type of path, affecting a different space at a different time, but connected. These types of other events are very real “butterfly effects” where a small change in one place can cause a whole bunch of changes downstream. Believe it or not, that earthquake has changed our lives, our businesses, and our collective futures.
- Better Late Than Never, or Better Never Than Late? August 30, 2013
- Complexity and Fragmentation Kill the Bottom Line July 12, 2013
- Federal Obesity …. lots of fat, free refills, and no will to change the lifestyle. February 28, 2012
- Good or Grief, Charlie Brown! November 11, 2011
- I’ll Take That Message Medium, Please October 5, 2011