What’s in a name? How about the three R’s: recognition, reputation, and revenues? What’s the value of a brand? BRANDZ has just published their evaluations and valuations of global brands. It’s a measure of just how valuable the commercial brand is and supporting insight into the whys and wherefores. The shifts and changes in their rankings are a barometer of how our choices of who delivers value are manifested in our buying behavior. It’s not an opinion poll, but rather an evaluation that incorporates business results with analysis inclusive of some subjectivity.
- Better Late Than Never, or Better Never Than Late? August 30, 2013
- Complexity and Fragmentation Kill the Bottom Line July 12, 2013
- Federal Obesity …. lots of fat, free refills, and no will to change the lifestyle. February 28, 2012
- Good or Grief, Charlie Brown! November 11, 2011
- I’ll Take That Message Medium, Please October 5, 2011